Grade Reporting

The reporting of student progress is an interactive process at Bolton Central School, involving students, parents and our professional staff members.

Students in Grades Kindergarten through Five receive paper hard copy Report Cards quarterly. Parent - Teacher conferences are held in the fall and spring so that these Report Cards can be issued personally from Teachers to Parents. There is also time to discuss student performance and the reports in detail.
Students in Grades Six through Twelve receive a hard copy Monthly Grade Report at the conclusion of each calendar month. This provides ample data to help parents reinforce their child's performances throughout the term. Grades are running "real time" grades throughout the duration of the courses. Classroom performance accounts for 80% of the final course grade with the Final Exam accounting for the remaining 20 %. Grades for students in the 6 - 12 range also are available to students and parents via our PowerSchool Electronic Grading system. By using a computer with internet access, grades, attendance and other pertinent information can be accessed via a secured password and ID format throughout the school year, 24 hours a day and 7 days per week. For more information, please contact the BCS Guidance Office at 644 - 2400, ext. 111.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.